We Will Fight To Restore Our Party...Even If It Means a Draft.

03 April 2007

FDT Made the Cartoons...



By now I'm sure you've all read the Novak piece on Thompson... I found this particularly interesting:

"...More important than the polling data is his backing within the political community. Buyer's remorse is expressed by several House members who had endorsed former Massachusetts Gov. Romney..." (source)

I was wondering if some of the top politicos that jumped the gun and endorsed someone before all the candidates were declared were beginning to regret their impetuousness...

(Cartoon H/T: Coloradoans For Thompson)

1 comment:

Mia said...

I am getting more and more interested in Fred Thompson. I hope he does decided to run. The first I really heard about him was in this column

http://joeleonardi.wordpress.com/2007/03/18/a-republican-to-vote-for/

Let's hope he announces....

Mia